Marsina base powder granules demonstrate excellent qualities of resistance, greatest dispersion in washing water, best free-flowing to make easier the movements during the storage and the packing.
Spray Drying technology has been designed to obtain base detergent powder, in form of beads of dimensions 0.2 – 2.5 mm, white, without colored spots. The density of the base detergent powder is between 300 – 400 gr/lt and the moisture content 2-8%, depending on the requested formulation, obtained through modulation of slurry composition and drying conditions:
Designed to obtain
base detergent powder
Dimensions of powder
0.2 – 2.5 mm
Density of powder
300 – 400 gr/lt
The synthetic detergent Spray Drying Plant is composed of the following main sections:
– Solid and liquid raw materials dosing
– Slurry preparation
– Spray drying, complete of hot air generation, exhaust air filtering and base powder sieving
– Base powder post addition section
The following auxiliary units/sections can be foreseen:
– Storage of liquid raw materials
– Pneumatic transportation of solid raw materials
– Sodium silicate solution production section
– Sodium silicate/caustic soda dissolving unit
– Utilities production section
– Product packaging system
MADE IN ITALY/EU
Our plants are designed and manufactured entirely in Italy and EU.
We respect European standards and maintenance of ISO 9001 certification.
COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
We constantly improve to assure the best quality and the newest technologies
1. Different components are mixed at a temperature between 60 and 80°C.
2. Process water is added according to the slurry formulation and concentration and to its viscosity and pumpability degree. The obtained slurry is atomized in the spray tower at a variable pressure between 30 and 60 atm.
3. Water is evaporated and extracted from the droplets by a hot air stream at a temperature about 250 – 450°C. On the spray tower bottom, the base powder is extracted by means of a conveyor belt and cooled by an air lift.
4. At this point the base powder is enriched with requested additives which cannot be treated in the spray tower or packed directly.
5. Formulations for hand washing and washing machine products are standard but Marsina Engineering is ready to assist its Clients in defining alternative formulas according to specific market requirements.
The plant functions are automatic to minimize the number of necessary operators.
Slurry preparation is batch-wise while spray drying process is continuous. All operations are controlled and regulated by advanced PLC system and various local control panels, guiding the plant in accordance to formulate the desired recipes.
EXPERIENCE IN DESIGN AND
CONSTRUCTION ALL OVER
We supply plants all over the world, from Saudi Arabia to Kuwait, from Ukraine to Greece, from Egypt to Nigeria.
WE LOOK FAR AHEAD
TO BE CLOSER TO YOU
WE COOPERATE WITH YOU TO SEEK
THE BEST SOLUTIONS TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
YOUR PROBLEMS ARE OUR PROBLEMS.